M3 is a state-of-the-art training ground located in Milton, Ontario. Our 6,000+ sq ft fully-turfed facility offers:
* Three 70' x 15' hitting tunnels
* Three full length pitching lanes complete with mounds and rubbers
* Two top-of-the-line Spinball pitching machines capable of throwing knuckles, curves and fastballs at speeds up to 105 mph.
* Two Juggs pitching machines capable of throwing at speeds up to 60 mph
* HitTrax data capture & simulation system. Details here
* Soft toss and tee work cubes
* Skills & Drills area for developing basic movement patterns, strength & conditioning drills, or mobility development and soft-tissue release exercises.
* Unlike traditional artificial turf, our 6,000 of flooring boasts 7,200 lbs of sand raked into our 1.5” blade artificial grass to duplicate real-world hops of outdoor baseball or softball
Our rental rates are designed to give you flexibility in training. Whether you are looking to come with you and your coach, your team, or a group of friends to hit some balls, we have options for you. Bookings are based on a first-come-first-play basis.
Services 1- 3 athletes
$70 / 60 min
Services 6 athletes
Open Area Skills and Drills/Pitching Area
Services 12 athletes
2 Hitting Lanes + 2 Skills & Drills + Pitching Area
Services 18 athletes
3 Tunnel + 3 Skills & Drills + Pitching Area
- Do you and your team want bulk hours? Call us about bulk hour discounts.
- Facility Rentals includes access to area specific pitching machines, L screens, balls, tees and other training tools.
- Add HitTrax to your rental for $60 per hour
- Let us run your practice for you for Baseball & softball or strength & conditioning
- Available for both Teams or Individuals
- $50-$75 / hour. To book a coach, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop-Ins are subject to tunnel availability. We don't recommend it. Please see the booking page for availability or call/email us for details.
- Please check in at the front desk before accessing the training floor.
- Batting helmets are required to be worn at all times in the tunnels.
- M3 doesn't provide helmets for sanitary purposes. Please bring your own with you.
- Waiver form MUST be completed by all coaches and athletes. This can be done off-site on your computer or mobile device, or on-site using the iPad provided.
- Athletes ages 13 & under MUST be accompanied by an adult coach or guardian while training.
- No food, drinks or chewing gum are allowed on the training floor.
M3 Baseball Academy is committed to providing all of our patrons with exceptional customer service. When a tunnel is booked and not canceled with enough notice, it prevents other athletes from using the facility.
Please change or cancel your appointment online, or call us 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment to notify us of any cancellations. If prior notification is not given, you will be charged 50% for the missed appointment.
Thank you for understanding and helping us provide the best service possible to everyone!
**all above rates will have HST applied to the invoice.